6/22/2011

Rgd: Muffins

Well as I told you yesterday: the muffins tasted very good but they looked somehow like smashed UFOs. Nevertheless they quieted my longings for sth sweet.

By the way my package from France arrived yesterday... yummy! The flavours smell very good and I tested the strawberry one with a bowl of joghurt --- really good!
It was so good that I prepared a fat reduced milk shake: 1 glass of fat free/reduced milk, some fat free/reduced joghurt (as much as you like), some sweetener (if you like) and some drops dukan strawberryflavour...
Just like heaven!
I´m thinking about buying an ice cream machine... but the one I would like is 180,- Euros!!!
Well first I will dry some classic ice cream recipe that I have, and that I don´t need an ice cream machine for...

No comments:

Post a Comment